Taskwise is created, produced and distributed by Silversoft. "Silversoft" means Silversoft Solutions Ltd., whose principal place of business is at 1st Floor, Holborn Gate, 330 high Holborn, London, WC1V 7QT, United Kingdom.
Silversoft does not claim any ownership in any of the content, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or other material, that you upload, transmit or store in your Taskwise account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
3. Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that allow you to take full advantage of Taskwise. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide. When you sign up for a Taskwise Account, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Silversoft services in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Financial Information. For payments and purchases, we also request credit card or other payment account information. For your safety we do not store any financial information on our servers, any financial information is securely transmitted to our payment processor as a part of the transaction and is then discarded.
- Log information . When you access Taskwise, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends as you use website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications . When you send email or other communications to Silversoft, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
4. Choices for personal information
When you sign up for Taskwise, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Taskwise features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. .
5. Information sharing
Silversoft only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Silversoft in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Silversoft, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
6. Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Silversoft employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
7. Data integrity
8. Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Taskwise, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
When we receive complaints, it is Silversoft.s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Silversoft and an individual.